MTSA Facility Security Plan Audits, Assessments & Custom Consulting
Every regulated facility has its own unique requirements and challenges, making “cookie cutter” security training and boilerplate plans less than optimal. That’s why our experienced professionals meet with you to customize a program around your needs. We assist your staff by providingsecurity plan services that satisfy regulatory requirements while recognizing the unique needs of your individual facility.Our nationally-recognized areas of expertise include:
- Annual FacilitySecurity Plan Audits
- FacilitySecurity Plan Re-Approval Services
- Security Issue Consultation Services
- TWIC Consultation Services
Relevant Maritime Security Training Adapted To Meet Your Needs
All Hazards’ comprehensive suite of maritime security courses addresses a variety of training needs, from those of part-time port employees, to contractors with security responsibilities to the Facility Security Officer (FSO). Regulations now recognize the vulnerability of ports as entry points for banned substances and potential terrorists and weapons of mass destruction. Maritime security stakeholders need to stay abreast of the latest regulations and thinking in threat assessment, security equipment, and emergency preparedness and response. Training from All Hazards is a cost-effective way to meet that goal.
Our maritime security classes are flexibly arranged to be taught at our training center or any client location in the United States.
You want more than training certificates handed out to your employees – you want them to adopt “security-centric” thinking. We help that by emphasizing recognition of patterns that can precede an incident, threat identification and incident response. This dual focus on prevention and regulatory compliance, helps your team minimize emergencies and risk to personnel and property. Our most frequently requested classes include:
- Facility Security Officer
- Facility Security Officer Refresher (4 or 8 hours)
- AWR 144 Port and Vessel Security for Public Safety and Maritime Personnel
- Maritime Security Awareness
- Maritime Security for Facility Personnel with Specific Security Duties
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Training