This U. S. Coast Guard-accepted course provides Facility Security Officers (FSOs) the knowledge and skills needed to meet the requirements of 33 CFR 105.205, the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code, and the Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 (MTSA).
• Laws, codes and regulations
• Vulnerability assessments and security plans
• Dangerous substances and devices
• Persons who are likely to threaten security
• Techniques used to circumvent security measures
• Drills and exercises
• Conducting physical searches and screening, security equipment and other topics.
2021 OPEN ENROLLMENT DATES
2022 OPEN ENROLLMENT DATES
MARCH 22-24, JULY 12-14, OCT 25-27